He's happy .. while i'm trying to smile behind the tears ..


assalamualaikum again  .. =')  hello my dearest bloggie .. hurmm .. what can i say about my feelings now ..i'm alone ='{ ~ sometime i'm happy but no one's know what i feel & what has i faced lately .. but he still looked happy with everything in his life em thanks to Allah.. maybe because he's not care for me anymore and maybe he just wanna forget everything about me .. i dunno , my sis tracy always gave me advice to not think to much huhu and just think about my dream guy .. haha funny sis .. but i've forget how his face dy sis .. then how? hehe no need to think about that guy dy sis . u spoil my dream sista !~ hehe joke3 ..who knows who's dat guy .. btw sista !~ i'm sad now .. i need u!~ i need mija !~ i need everyone to be with me right now.. cause i'm totally sad now .. ='{ !~  argghh ..  hope when i'm wake up tomorow .. it just a dream and hope i can smile again ='{

0 comments:

CopyRight 2011♥ Me Myself My Life Story ♥